Monday, May 12, 2008

The things Joshua says

I always love hearing what is going to come out of Joshua's mouth next. He never ceases to amaze me. In honor of teacher appreciation week (last week) I am going to share a little conversation that happened last night.

Just wanted to share with you a short discussion that Joshua and I had last night.

Joshua: "Mom, I think I've decided what I want to be when I grow up."
Mom: "Really, Joshua? What?"
Joshua: "A teacher."
Mom: "That's great Joshua, you'd make a great teacher!"
Joshua: "I ony hope I could be as good as Mrs. Feasel!"

We have been very blessed by the teachers who have touched Joshua's life. They have instilled a love of learning and especially reading in him that I could have only hoped for. Teachers have my utmost respect and admiration.

No comments: