Thursday, October 4, 2007

Uh oh, I've been found!!

Started this blog, just to see if I could do it. But I've been found. So I guess I have to keep it going, huh Krista? So a quick update into our lives. Zachary had his endoscopy last Friday and they drew lots of blood (gotta love having anesthesia for blood draw) for allergy testing. They said 7-10 days for the results, so I am not so patiently waiting! He has been doing ok. Still throwing up some, I got green beans puked on me last night! Kinda makes me want to go back to just formula! ;o) He has also discovered that he is quite good at pulling himself up to the couches. The dogs are having a very difficult time escaping him now! I will try to post a picture later, if I can take one before he moves along to the next object!

Joshua is doing well. Loving 2nd grade. He has been battling his allergies as has his daddy. We started Joshua on allergy shots this July and he does great with them. I'm so proud of him, as I hate shots and would be a big baby!

I am looking forward to my trip to Orlando next Wednesday. I was chosen along with one other co-worker to go to a PICU conference at Disney World. Gotta love an all expense paid trip to Florida. Only problem is that I will spend lots of money on surprises for my boys! I told Gary that I probably ought to take an empty suitcase for the "surprises." Gotta run, Zachary's ready for a nap!

No comments: