Friday, December 14, 2007

Prayers for friends please!

I have an amazing family who I have come to know and love since taking care of their adorable little girl. The Layman family can't seem to catch a break but their faith sustains them through the most difficult times. Their little girl, Kate, just underwent another heart surgery yesterday. After learning that she had made it through surgery and all was going well, her beloved grandpa (Andy's dad) passed away. Please keep their entire family in your prayers during this difficult time. You can see Kate's blog at www.layman4.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Krista said...

Thanks so much for your prayers and friendship!!!! I keep telling Krista that the nurses here are good but that I would feel much better if I saw Melissa, or the other nurses of St V's come in the room to be with Kate! You ladies and one gentleman, are all the best!!!!