Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Prayer requests

Hello to the hand few of you who read this blog. I am writing for a few prayer requests. The first is for Chantel Boggs. She is the daughter of an old high school friend who I recently got back in touch with. Chantel was diagnosed with a brain tumor last week and underwent brain surgery on Monday at Riley. She is doing well and they hope to move her out of the ICU today. The tumor looks to be benign, thank goodness! Please pray for her entire family.

The second is for little Grace. Grace's family and I have not formally met (YET). She has a heart defect and is undergoing a heart cath at St. Vincent this morning. I am excited to get to meet them tonight as I've been invited to come up and visit them while they are at the hospital. Please keep them all in your prayers too!

No comments: