Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wow, what a busy time of year!

But I love it. We spent last Saturday in Fort Wayne celebrating Christmas with both the Hess family and my family. It was a crazy busy day, but so much fun. The drive home on the other hand was much less fun. The roads were awful and our normally 2 1/2 hour drive took 5 1/2 hours. But we made it home safe and sound and for that we are eternally grateful!

Baby bean now has a name and it's public knowledge: Noah Andrew. Noah is a name that I have loved since we were pregnant with Joshua and trying to name him. But Gary has always argued with me about it. Andrew is a name that we came up with that we both liked. Gary wanted to name him Andrew Noah but I quickly made him realize that it didn't sound as nice as Noah Andrew! Yeah, I actually got to name one of my kids.

The boys are doing well, very excited for Christmas. Joshua is enjoying Christmas break and playing with all his new presents that he received in Fort Wayne. Zach has destroyed our living room again with the new things he received and I find myself wondering what in the world the house will look like after Friday morning?

My step dad's mother passed away this morning, peacefully in her sleep at 98 years old. She was lovingly referred to by me as the energizer bunny cause she just kept going and going. I'm glad her passing was peaceful and on her terms. Will be heading up to Fort Wayne sometime soon for the funeral.

No comments: