Thursday, March 27, 2008

My kids

Gosh, I have the best kids in the world! I know we all think that, but there are days that I look at them and they smile at me and I know that God has truly blessed me. How did I get so lucky? Zachary has been really into giving kisses lately. What's funny is that they are open mouth, slobbery wet kisses. So cute. I know I will miss them someday! It's like pulling teeth to get Joshua to give kisses anymore. I know it's his age, but come on, I'm his mom!

Spring break is next week. We're looking for some fun things to do as a family. It's supposed to be 60-62 on Sun and Mon, but unfortunately they are calling for rain! Hope they are wrong! We do plan a trip to Fort Wayne to see family and friends later in the week. Can't wait. I miss my mom. She was in Hawaii for a week and not being able to talk to her on a daily basis like I am used to drove me nuts! Never know how much you need them, til they are not around!

No comments: