Monday, June 9, 2008

High maintenance kids!

So my fun doesn't end with my kids! Joshua is going to have a hearing screen. He frequently needs me to repeat things over and over again. At first I thought it was all behavioral, but the more I paid attention to it, I really think he needs a hearing screening before school.

Zachary's reflux is flaring up again. He is maxed on his prevacid. So we are going to do another endoscopy and a specialized test to help determine how bad his reflux really is. Not sure what that test is going to tell us, but I'm open to whatever we need to do to help him feel better.

Also, took Zachary to the dentist for the first time today. He said everything looked good, except he has a muscle that comes down between his two front teeth. He said, it's a large muscle. They said that when he's around 7 or 8, they will have to do surgery to cut the muscle and move it back up where it belongs then sew it back into place. More fun to look forward to.

No comments: