Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've been tagged

Gosh, thought only my boys played tag these days. But I was tagged by my good friend Krista. I assume that I am supposed to answer the same questions she did. So here goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago today?
Well, difficult to say for sure. But since Gary and I are coming up on our 10 year anniversary, I'm sure I spoke to him at some point. I was nursing at Parkview on 2East, post partum overflow unit. That's about all I can remember.

5 Things on my to do list today:
1: Schedule an appt for new tires on the van
2: Have lunch with my sister Kelly
3: Do Zachary's laundry
4: Clean up the kitchen
5: Empty the dishwasher (and many more!)

5 snacks I enjoy
1: Chex mix
2: Fresh fruit
3: Popcorn
4: Cookies
5: Anything else chocolate

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire
1: Give to church
2: Give to family/friends
3: Set up a college fund for the kids
4: Pay off debt
5: Invest

5 places I've lived
1: Columbia City, Indiana
2: Fort Wayne, Indiana
3: Huntertown, Indiana
4: Avon, Indiana
5: Danville, Indiana

5 people I tag:
Krista is the only blogger that I know personally and would hate to tag someone who has no idea who I am. And since she was just tagged, I won't repeat!

No comments: