Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Hijinks!

You've waited to patiently, maybe its because you truly don't care, but I'm finally getting Halloween pictures posted. Our evening started with a temper tantrum from Zachary who evidentally didn't want to be Pooh, he wanted to be the pirate his big brother was. Actually, he wanted the hat and the sword. He was not impressed with the hat part of the pooh costume. Once we got him outside where he could walk around freely, he perked up.

While trick or treating, we met the biggest dog we have ever seen. This was a 175 pound (bull dog, I think) who Zachary just loved! Just goes to prove that the boy has no fear! He even gave the enormous dog a hug before we left their house.

We carved (mom did anyway) pumpkins too. They turned out pretty good, but neither one of the boys was interested in helping too much! They both hated the feelng of the pumpkin guts.

1 comment:

my life: said...

Of course we care!!!!! That is the most rotund Pooh costume I have ever seen...he looked very cute! Nice pirate action as well...that dog is HUGE...I like it, not that I desire to own one like it, but it's cute! :0)
Excellent work on the pumpkins mama!