Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am a little sad tonight as I did not have the opportunity to spend today with my extended family. Gary and I decided that because we will be driving to Fort Wayne in a couple of weeks for an early Christmas, we would not drive home today. If it were my choice, we would have gone anyway. But oh well. So we spend the day home. Actually I took Joshua to see Madagascar 2 while Zachary napped and Gary watched football. I came home and we ate a pretty good (while not as good as my mom's) turkey breast.

I am so thankful for my husband and my boys. Joshua and Zachary make me laugh on a daily basis and I wonder how I ever got so blessed. I have a supportive family who can't wait to share their clothes with a skinnier me. I have friends who love me thin or fat. I have a job that I feel very rewarded in. I live in a country where I am free to write whatever I want on a blog.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and thanks for reading.

No comments: