Thursday, November 20, 2008

Report card day



Friday, Joshua came home from school with his report card in hand. Growing up, though I usually got pretty good grades, I still dreaded taking home the report card. There was always this fear that I would have messed something up big time and one of my grades would be really bad. I've never had to worry about Joshua, but must admit 3rd grade is really hard. Not to mention, the Danville School System grading scale is pretty difficult. When I was young, we went on a 90, 80, 70, etc grading scale. At Danville, you have to have at least a 95 percent to get an A-. I would have flunked out of school on that scale!

So anyway, Joshua brought home his report card with all A's!!! I couldn't be more proud of him. He seems to absorb most everything he reads. He's often asking us to quiz him on hard math questions. They also recently began cursive writing. Let me tell you, Joshua's cursive writing is so much better than his printing. Not sure why, but he loves it. So, just want to say again how much I love my boys and how proud I am of the little men they are becoming!

No comments: