Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Not enough blog postings?

Or so I've been told. So I guess I will begin writing about nothing at all. Let's see what my week has entailed. Zachary spent his first day at daycare on Monday. Mommy has clinical hours for school and classes required for work to do and I have no babysitter. So I found a wonderful day care not far from home. He did well there in the morning. He did not nap well and when I arrived to pick him up, found him crying because another baby had taken his pacifier away. Guess Zachary will just need to get more aggressive. All in all though, she said he had a good first day. I can tell you he was tired that night! Joshua continues to thrive at school. He has been asked to help with TIC (Think I Can), which is a program that his first grade teacher runs. He will be helping first graders read by playing games, reading with them, etc. He is so excited to get to help kids learn how to read. Mrs. Blankenship (his first grade teacher) truly turned Joshua into a kid who loves to read. We owe her so much for instilling a love of reading in him.

Mommy continues with school. Tomorrow I begin my big class (8 weeks long) which includes 32 hours of clinical time required. I am so ready to be done with this program and to finally say that I have a BSN. I never anticipated only getting my ASN, but I could not afford 4 years of college right out of high school. I will be so proud of myself when I complete this program in April, if I complete this program in April!

Daddy continues to work over time and comes home exhausted. Zachary attacks him by climbing all over him while he lays on the floor. It's their daily game.

That's about it, those of you who actually read this blog need to post a comment so that I know someone is reading my jibber jabber! Have a great night. Enjoy the beautiful weather before it gets cold again!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Hey...it's good to read that you're just "livin" life! Good luck with the studies...seems to me clinicals should be a breeze...having all your expertise in the the PICU...would have never know you didn't have the full degree...you're a great nurse...even if Kate gives you fits! I'm reading...keep postin!