Friday, November 23, 2007

Yucky sleep study lead to yucky germs!

Seems as though Zachary and I both picked up some sort of bug at the hospital during his sleep study. We both started with a runny nose and cough on Wed morning. We saw the dr today and though I could barely speak to the dr (my voice is gone!), he got my point. I was diagnosed with a sinus infection and started antibiotics. He feels as though Zachary's is just a cold. He did give us a prescription for him to start in a day or two if he's not feeling better. Guess we'll see how it goes! Luckily, Joshua and Gary are still healthy. I slept on the couch last night in an effort not to breathe on Gary!

On a happy note, we spent Thanksgiving afternoon with my sister Kelly and her family. It was a great time visiting (even if I did fall asleep!), and eating. Zachary took his first 2 unassisted steps while there, of course it was while walking to his favorite aunt! Hope you all enjoyed your holiday and spent time being thankful for all that you have. I am thankful for a wonderful husband, two very loving sweet boys, a family who loves me, a job I adore, and friends who mean the world to me. HaPpY tHaNkSgIvInG!!

No comments: