Monday, January 7, 2008

Check up!

Took Zachary this morning for his check up and repeat cbc. Unfortunately our dr is out sick with the flu, but we saw his partner. Dr. Cooper said he was aware of Zachary's situation from Dr. Z speaking with him about the labs last Wednesday. "Impressive, is all I can say about his bloodwork!" Dr Cooper said. Glad to know Zachary impresses people and keeps them on their toes. So, we talked about his congestion and Dr. Cooper still feels it is viral. He hasn't had a fever, and ears and everything look good. So no antibiotics for now. Will continue watching him closely. We (meaning Mommy) drew his cbc. The tech at the office tried once and missed and felt awful so she asked me if I minded looking. I would rather poke him myself then to see him have to be poked multiple times. I think he forgave me as soon as I picked him up!

So now we wait for the results and pray that things are returning to normal and we can soon venture out of the house. The temp is 61 degrees and I'd rather be anywhere than inside our house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know he is impressing people and hopefully his count is impressive as well! Please post how his cbc looks!

Marisa