Monday, January 28, 2008

First birthday

I find myself beginning to prepare for Zachary's upcoming first birthday. It is so hard to believe that our 'baby' is going to be one in a little over a month. I find myself thinking back to Joshua's first birthday. It's hard to believe that was over 7 years ago. It truly makes me realize that life goes by entirely too fast and I need to slow down and enjoy the little things! I know that I spend way too much time worrying about work, school, the house, etc. I need to spend more of those times focused on my kids! They are such a blessing. Next time Zachary is wanting to play and all I want to do is clean, I promise to sit down and play wrestling on the floor! The next time Joshua wants to play a board game, I will not be too busy with school work, I will ask, which game? May each day give my kids joy and they will know how much they are loved and valued!

No comments: