Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm over it!!

I am done waiting for the time when everything will be normal in my family. I'm convinced it won't happen. This week Zachary started having bloody stools. We have just been watching it for a few days. Took a specimen to the dr office when I took Joshua in for his allergy shot this morning. The dr said, "Oh my that is a lot of blood." We drew blood for a cbc and will wait for the results. Then my dr will call our GI dr and discuss our options. Not sure what to think anymore.

To top it off, Rosie (our dog), began vomiting and having diarrhea this morning. She has a long running medical history. The blood work shows that her liver enzyme levels are climbing despite an increase in her steroid meds. I'm scare that we will be making a life or death decision for her soon.

Please keep us in your prayers and pray for my sanity, because at this point, I'm convinced I have no sanity left.

No comments: