Monday, February 11, 2008

One thing after another

The other night while I was helping to brush Joshua's teeth, I noticed that he has an adult tooth on the bottom that is coming through the back of his gum because the baby tooth is still there. When I called the dentist to see if this was ok, she quickly replied, "Um, no!" Joshua has an appointment next Tuesday to get that tooth pulled. I wonder though when we get there if they will end up pulling a few more of his baby teeth. They just don't seem to be falling out and there is no room in his mouth for his adult teeth that are already trying to come in. I'll be curious to talk to the dentist and see what he thinks. We already know that we are in for braces, very soon, to widen his jaw. Hopefully later rather than sooner!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Girl...it is one thing after the other with your little guys! I've never heard of such a thing...isn't Joshua into you doing the old string tied to a door knob trick!

Ah...braces! What fun! I had them 4 times!

Sending hugs!

The McConkey's said...

Hello my name is Jennifer and I found your blog through The Layman's blog. I never would have thought to call the dentist. My oldest is three and I'll have to keep that in mind. I learn something new everyday. I don't know what I'd do without you fellow moms out there. Just thought I'd say hi, and say thank you for the tip.