Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Check it out

My friends The Layman's have developed a way to give back in honor of their beautiful little girl. You can read all about Kate's Kart at http://kateskart.org/
Please feel free to send donations! It's a very worthy cause!

As for us, we're doing great. Sammy is truly bouncing back wonderfully. Can't tell she ever had surgery (if you couldn't see her incision!) Also, I am graduating on Saturday. After a long 19 months, I have finally obtained my BSN. What a bit of adversity and challenges we had during that time. I thank God for the strength to get through it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your graduation and thanks for the promo on Kate's Kart.
Nana

Krista said...

Hey...thanks for the plug! It's all happening so fast...I feel like I"m in a whirlwind!

Congrats on the graduation...I'm sure it will feel great to get that all behind you!

It was great seeing you...stop by anytime you're in the fort...miss you
Krista