Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Graduation fun

Well, on Saturday, I finally graduated and obtained my BSN. I am so glad to be done. I was blessed to be able to meet 3 of my classmates for the first time at graduation. I did all of my classes online, so while I knew tons about my classmates, I couldn't pick them out of a crowd! These people were such a source of support to me during my pregnancy and the transition to having a new baby. I consider these folks my friends and am so glad I got the opportunity to meet a few of them.

Sammy is doing great. She feels great and we are having a really difficult time keeping her from jumping.

Zachary has been a crab apple lately, because he has all 4 molars coming through right now. Wish I would have bought stock in Motrin and Orajel. :o)

Not much new to report on Joshua. He's been good, staying out of trouble. He did just have to do a report for school on the planet Jupiter. I learned more about Jupiter than I ever needed to know. That kiddo soaks up everything he reads. He even gave my mom and sister a lesson on the planets that would rival a lecture given by an astronomy professor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your graduation. Kate's Nana