Friday, April 18, 2008

EaRtHqUaKe ExCiTeMeNt

We were woken up abruptly this morning by the entire house rattling. I have never been so scared in my life. Both of the boys woke up too. I wasn't sure what was going on. Called Gary who was on his way to work. He jokingly said, "Maybe it was an earthquake." Yeah right. Turned on the news and sure enough 5.2. First time I've experienced that. Now I know why I don't live in California!

As for Sammy, she is having surgery today at 1pm. They are going into her neck and remove the disk between C2 and C3 vertebra. She will be in the hospital 5-7 days. I feel bad for her but am also excited that her pain will be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.