Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lovin life again

Well, everyone is healthy for the moment and life is going good again! Joshua is just finishing his first trimester today and I look forward to his first report card of 4th grade. It's been a rough first few months and seems like we are all finally adjusting to the changes that come along with the older grades. I am taking the boys (along with Joshua's friend Winston and his brother) to Monkey Joe's tomorrow since they have the day off of school. Winston's mom, Abby, has been a lifesaver for us since I started my new job. Joshua goes there after school on the days I work and Abby picks up Sammy (our dog) and takes her to her house during the day so that Sammy doesn't spend all day in the cage. So, I'm taking her boys with me so she can have a free day to do as she pleases.

Baby is doing well as far as we know. My belly is growing, so I guess that's a good sign. We used our (very small) ultrasound machine at work yesterday to get a sneak peak of my upcoming ultrasound and he/she waved at us and ran a foot over the screen for us. Can't wait to get a more detailed look at the little peanut! And to finally find out what we're having. The suspense is killing us all. My friends from obesityhelp.com bought us some baby gifts and that has gotten me even more in the mood to do some serious baby shopping! Hoping it's a girl, cause I sure don't need boy clothes! I won't have anything to shop for if it's a boy.

No comments: